I received a letter from Asset (***) Acceptance offering me a discount of $999 on a Citibank card that has been paid off several years ago and closed.AA says I owe $4905.55.

Two things are making me ROTFL, one--I have documentation that I paid off all my bad credit from the past.

Number two is the funnier one....AA addressed me with the wrong name...sooo good luck to them!I will not respond to them or any phone calls the make and if it goes further, then I will contact my state's Attorney General.

If anyone else is having an issue with them and you deal with them just tell them you are contacting your AG's office and I bet you AA will never bug you again.

Had an Experience with Asset Acceptance?

Comments

Why don't you just send them a copy of the letter that states that the account they arerequesting payment for is closed

Seeking witnesses for claims we are making against Asset Acceptance.

Blankenship Harrelson, LLP

Attorneys Representing People

www.bhattorneysllp.com

(205) 912 8255

MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more Gc Services - GC changed my original payment amount when I was ready to pay! Gc Services "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..." Read more Hunter Warfield - Total *** Bag Company Hunter Warfield "I was having a dispute with my apartment complex and broke my lease due to health concerns. A few months later I was contacted by this so called legitimate company...." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more