I called to verify what debt I owed because on my husbands letter from MI Dept of Treasury stating that i had a garnishment of over $2,000 dollars. I called she said they tried to garnish my check acct back in 2008, i get disability by the way, and that court ordered garnishment back in 2014, they said i had a cc from sears back in 2002-2003.

She told me that letters were sent to last known address.

I asked for the last address, and she couldn't provide that or my last known number. Then said this call was unproductive she has a call waiting and hung up

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss sears credit card. Asset Acceptance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Asset Acceptance.

Comments

A debt that old is well past the statute of limitations unless you have made a recent payment. Remember to deal with paperwork, not phone calls. Check on collection websites for more help.