they are now garnishing my wages.made a deal with Shawn Baker to send 1000.00 and a 200.00 per month payment plan.

I asked Shawn Baker to please send me email conformation of this deal. I've yet to receive that, and now i have been on hold with this company for about 30 min now. haven't even spoken to any one.........this is a cc debt from over 25 yrs ago...........i have no problem with making payments.

for yes i am guilty.however, my cc was only 1000.00 credit limit to begin with and now.....after 25 years later, made a deal and cant seem to get anyone on the phone for any conformation of deal........

bperry64 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Asset Acceptance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Asset Acceptance to "i need to speak to someone about hold up their end of the deal. specifically shawn baker. haven't heard a word since i sent money gram and been on hold for well over 45 min".

The most disappointing in user's experience was waiting and being on hold for almost an hour. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Asset Acceptance and asset acceptance debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Asset Acceptance?

Comments